On this page you'll find my self-written free text tutorials on various topics regarding Linux servers, Windows and more. There will be more tutorials soon, maybe also concerning other topics. I check all my tutorials regularly and update them if necessary, so that they are always up to date (including the external links).
Currently, tutorials for the following topics are available:
- How to Install Apache2, PHP 7.4, MariaDB (MySQL) and phpMyAdmin
- How to Install Apache2, PHP 8, MariaDB (MySQL) and phpMyAdmin
- How to Install and Configure Mailcow (Mail Server)
- How to Install a TeamSpeak 3 Server on Linux
- How to Install a TeamSpeak 3/Discord Music Bot (SinusBot)
- How to Set up Let's Encrypt on Linux (Free SSL Certificates)
- How to Install and Configure an FTP Server (ProFTPD) on Linux
- How to Protect the SSH Server on Linux with Fail2Ban
- How to Install a TeamSpeak 3 Webinterface on Linux
- How to Install GitLab on Linux
- How to Install Nextcloud on Linux
- How to Install a Minecraft Server on Linux
Do you have suggestions for new tutorials or do you have problems using one of my existing tutorials?
Please feel free to use the contact form to send me your suggestion or describe the problem to me. Then I can help you and possibly update the corresponding tutorial. Thank you!